We’re kicking off the year with a great conversation! Today, I’m speaking with The Brand Leader’s Kyle Duford. Kyle is an author, brander, speaker, and former writer for Outside, Men’s Health, and Men’s Journal.
He’s got a quiver full of accomplishments, so we’re going to get into it. . .
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Sign up for my Newsletter HERE
I’d love to hear your feedback about the show!
You can contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions we Discussed
- Let’s begin with Husband and dad first. Was your dad your role model?
- You have a bachelor of Life, Graphic Design, and Creative Writing . . . I didn’t see those options at my College.
- What was your first job out of college?
- Your work experience looks like it involved a lot of creativity and fun. Is there an experience that rises to the top of that list?
- Which do you feel had the most influence in honing your advertising and branding chops?
- How did you get involved with The Brand Leader?
- Over your four years with The Brand Leader, are there a couple of accomplishments you are most proud of?
- As an advertising and branding pro, do you know how tradeshows can return that excitement and energy from their earlier days?
- Tell us about your book Twice Found. What inspired you to write a book?
- Are there any new projects in the pipeline you can talk about?
- What outdoor activities do you participate in?
- Do you have any suggestions and/or advice for folks wanting to get into the outdoor advertising and branding biz?
- What is your favorite outdoor gear purchase under $100 Peak Design iPhone case
- Is there anything else you want to say or ask of our listeners
- where can people find you if they’d like to follow up (email, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
You can also visit Kyle on these social sites:
If you enjoy interviews devoted to the outdoor industry, find us online at ricksaez.com/listen. We welcome likes and comments, and if you know someone who is also an outdoor enthusiast, go ahead and share our site with them, too.
#KyleDuford #BrandLeaders #Advertising #Leadership #RickSaez #TheOutdoorBizPodcast #PodcastInterview #OWAA
Note: As an Affiliate of Amazon and others, I earn from qualifying purchases.