Begin your day taking in aromas of steaming hot cappuccinos and fresh croissants. Feel the sea spray caress your face as you stroll along the beach of the Adriatic Sea.
Mix learning and Adventure with Rick Saez' Podcastsers Workshop and Adriatic Academy at our hands-on, adventure-filled workshop on The Adriatic Sea.
Reserve your spot before April 30, and get 2 additional follow up calls with me after the workshop to ensure you get from Mission to Mission Accomplished!
Come and learn to produce and publish your podcast with us on this adventure-filled workshop! Our highly accomplished team at Adriatic Academy along with The Outdoor Biz Podcast producer Rick Saez will lead this immersive workshop. The workshop includes eight days of classes, adventures, hands-on instruction, field trips, all lodging, breakfast, and lunch each day.
The idea for The Podcasters Workshop in-the-field education is to create a hands-on environment that incorporates Fun and learning. We construct experiences built around outdoor adventures that motivate, inspire and maintain our connection to customers, followers, and listeners. Let’s face it, the time we spend out of the studio is as valuable as the time we spend in it. Everyone wants to experience those special moments that enhance authenticity for our listeners. So we created a curriculum that provides you with the education to create great podcasts and get some adventure time while you're doing it. The detailed education gives each participant hands-on instruction and feedback and direct help from Rick at every step. It’s a great educational experience for all levels.
Who Should Attend:
Everyone! Whether you're a complete novice and don't own a microphone, or a seasoned amateur with a few episodes under your belt wanting to improve your sound, grow your listener base or monetize your show this workshop will advance your skill level and improve the product you deliver to listeners. With over 190 episodes published and more than 30 years of experience as a Guide and Executive in the Outdoor and Adventure Travel Industries Rick teaches podcasters of any skill level. The diversity of instruction and a curriculum designed specifically for Outdoor and Adventure Travel Brands, Guides, Outfitters and Retailers, this workshop will help you “get in the podcast game” and tell your story your way.
Location: Ville Sunca, Novalja town, Pag Island – Republic of Croatia
Dates: Sep 13-19, 2020 (6 nights / 7 days)
Cost Per Person (double occupancy): $3,495.00
Podcast Workshop Packages Includes:
- (6) nights of double occupancy lodging at Ville Sunca. Couples and families welcome for an additional nominal fee. Single occupancy also available for a nominal fee.
- (4) full days of podcast education (opportunity to go home with 1-2 episodes published)
- (1) full day of adventure;
- (We typically begin each day with a sunrise walk down to the water for a warm Adriatic water Swim or StandUu Paddle and get our day going. After our morning activity, we’ll grab breakfast, coffee and head to the Main Villa for the workshop, or out on our adventure day. After our workshop days, we often jump in the water to enjoy it and then return to base camp to shower, relax and then grab dinner somewhere as the sunset begins to illuminate the sky. After dinner we typically walk to the town center, grab a dessert, maybe an espresso and chill some more).
- Breakfasts and lunches
- All transfers to and from the Villas
- All non-alcoholic beverages at the villas, excluding specialty coffees you may personally want.
- Use of podcasting equipment (if needed)
Package Does Not Include:
- Airfare to Zagreb
- Gratuities for guides and lodge staff
- Alcoholic beverages and dinners out
- Single supplement upgrades (if desired)
- Personal podcast equipment
Worksop Itinerary and Daily Schedule:
We’ll cover 5 core modules over our time together with a bonus day to record your first 1 to 3 episodes.
1. The first step of our process is to identify your podcast and determine your ideal listener so you deliver the most value possible at this time and, you have the confidence you’re choosing the right podcast for you. The podcast you can make the most amount of impact with, in the simplest way possible.
2. Once you choose that, the next piece is to actually create an appropriate show format and episode “Flow”. How to make your podcast irresistible so most, or ALL of your followers say YES, I WANT TO LISTEN TO THAT!!
3. Now you’re actually ready to create your podcast brand and choose your equipment as you begin to develop your signature style and sound (so you know you can deliver consistent value for your listeners and are walking your talk).
4. Then, and this is where most people get tripped up, they have the right equipment, they’ve created the right brand, but if they don’t have clean sound and great flow, it’s not going to work. In Module 4, you’ll learn simple recording techniques, so you can rest assured you’re delivering great sound and content to your ideal listeners. This step also includes prepping and organizing your files making it simple to upload them to the podcast directories.
5. And step 5 is publishing your show to the directories like Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, etc, and promoting your show so you turn a one-time listener into a repeat customer and letting the world know You're Here!
Want to know more about the training, schedule a 15-minute call with me HERE
Itinerary and Daily Schedule
Day 1 – All participants arrive in Zagreb and transfer to Novalja town, Pag Island. Upon arrival enjoy the day relaxing from your travels In the evening we'll host a one-hour intro class followed by a welcome reception in the main villa.
Day 2 – 6 We begin each day with a sunrise walk down to the warm Adriatic waters for a Swim or paddleboard and get our day going. After our morning adventure, we’ll grab breakfast and begin our day of Podcast workshop in the main villa.
Day 7 – Transfer day for all participants and flight back to your home city.
Ville Sunca Accommodations and Details
Participants in the Podcasters Workshop will stay in Ville Sunca. These comfortable, spacious and air-conditioned double-occupancy rooms in the Villas are located in the western, peaceful part of Novalja – a secluded oasis of family tourism. They are very close (400 m) to the Babe sand beach famous for its warm sea and fine sand and the first beach is just a minute walk down below our estate. We offer 9 4+1 villas for 5 person max. Five villas are on the ground floor, while four are on the first floor. All villas have air-conditioning (cooling-heating), modern furniture, big-screen plasma TV and large sea-view terraces covered with awnings. (from the larger top floor villas) The facility's large front yard also features private parking secured with an automatic gate.
Novalja… the world-famous destination fora wonderful family vacation and great fun on the Zrće beach boasts beautiful beaches, preserved nature just waiting for you to discover it, excellent food and wine, which are only some of its wonders you will not be able to resist…
Food and Beverages
We'll dine in the local restaurant and cafes on foods and culinary delights that give new meaning to Fresh and Flavorful. Allow us to share the local way of life and take you back to a time where your meal is hearty and prepared with a caring touch. Where the service is with an honest smile that feels as though you’re at home with family
Activities and Options
There are plenty of opportunities to explore other areas of the Island. In the Metanja region, known as the barren side of the island, it offers a surreal moonscape topography and is amazing for warm water swimming, snorkeling, and paddleboarding to amazing private coves. The unusual landscape on Metanja and other areas nearby like Rucica are natural phenomena occurring from centuries of the Bura winds.
On our side of The Island Pag, is Babe (pronounced: “ba-beh”) Beach where we often set out each morning with snorkels and fins or SUP boards for a paddle along the natural coves and its forest laden coastline.
As we access other areas on island Pag or the smaller surrounding islands, we grab a boat for the day to do that. We’ll head to places like Dolfin Island, Rab Island and then over to Zavratnica Bay. Where we get more water time in more epic and pristine waters of the Adriatic Sea.
We also have opportunities to visit other places on Pag Island that are not water-related. Such as a 2-mile coastal hiking tour of a 2000-year-old Olive Tree Orchard. After this, we grab a few bottles of incredible organic olive oils made from those same trees by local artisans.
And finally, we can make time to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of town Zadar. Where the ancient streets date back a thousand years and the villages and cathedrals nearly as long as well.
Wi-Fi is available free of charge for guests. Please bring your own laptop or PDA to access the internet. Depending on your service plan, some cell phones will also work on the Island.
Currently, there is only one direct flight into Zagreb and that is from Philadelphia via American Airlines. They are only operating a few times a week and have select hours of operation. Otherwise, it’s a one-stop or two-stop flight typically from LA or anywhere in the Americas to somewhere in the greater Europe airports. London, Frankfurt, Paraiso, Vienna, etc… and then a smaller flight in the Zagreb airport. On your arrival day, it is best to arrive at Zagreb’s International Airport before 3:00 PM in order to make the necessary domestic connection to Pag Island. On your departure day, you can book a return international flight at any time, as flights from Zagreb back to International destinations begin as early as 7:00 AM.
Passport and Visa Requirements
Valid Passport is required for entry into Croatia and surrounding countries.
Please have your passports with you on excursions at all times, and at your own discretion- if you decide after your trip with us to cross into surrounding countries/border crossings.
Prior to confirming your travel arrangements, you should check your Passport and establish that it will remain current for the entire period of your travel. Certain countries require that your Passport remains valid for a period of up to six months after the date upon which you are scheduled to leave the country. If your Passport expires less than six months after the date, you are scheduled to leave the country you may be denied entry to that country. You should clarify visa requirements with the Embassies of the countries that you plan to visit as certain countries may require you to take out a visa
We strongly recommend you purchase comprehensive travel insurance from your country (including trip delay, trip cancellation, trip interruption, baggage and personal effects, loss or theft of money insurance) once a trip has been booked. Health, accident and emergency evacuation insurance are also strongly recommended. Adriatic Academy LLC and R Saez Holdings LLC will not accept responsibility for any person who fails to be properly insured for their journey. Travel insurance can further protect you in the event of your cancellation due to unforeseen occurrences.
Without appropriate travel insurance, Customer understands and agrees that if Customer cancels or interrupts Customer’s travel for any reason, no portion of the trip/tour may be refunded and potential Adriatic Academy LLC and travel suppliers cancellation penalties will apply, resulting in the loss of monies up to the full cost of Customer’s travel booking and related costs. The purchase of travel insurance is not required in order to purchase any other product or service offered by Adriatic Academy LLC. Employees of Adriatic Academy LLC are not qualified or authorized to: answer technical questions about benefits, exclusions, and conditions of any of the insurance offered to you, nor evaluate the adequacy of the prospective insured’s existing insurance coverage.
Again, the Adriatic Academy LLC and R Saez Holdings LLC highly recommend travel insurance.
Travel Arrangements and Assistance
Adriatic Academy LLC suggests using online travel brokers such as Expedia, Travelocity, etc.… Adriatic Academy LLC will handle all of the transfers directly to and from the airport to our hotels to our villas, etc.
We gladly accept credit cards through PayPal. You may also email or call us to use your personal check, company check or bank wire transfer.